Monday 16 June 2014

2

Well folks it appears that the first post on our blog had made it out in the world. You may have noticed it took me from the 3rd of June until the 15th to get that accomplished. so now please bare with me as I try to beat that awesome record. I'm going to try to stick some pics in as well if I can figure that out. Also if any of you have figured out how to follow or subscribe or what ever one might call it please let me know so I can tell others. I don't mind sending out notices on email but it would be easier if you could some sign up for automatic notification when I publish a new post.
Thanks for your comments about the blog, both on the blog and on email. I see that there are over 150 views today and I didn't notify near that many. Let me know how this one goes and then I will stop bothering you until we get this trip started on the 29th of this month.
Here is a go at posting some pics.
                                           Thats them all
                                           Jackie with Jessica, Brody and Jillian
                                           Ya that too
                                          Treasa & Brad with Angelica
                                           Trevor & Leah
                                            Kym & Brian with Benjamin & Samuel
                                                   Skip
                                           The Grand-kids
                                               That again ??????
                                                      Ward & Heather
If the pics come through FYI that is my family
God bless each and everyone of you.

6 comments:

  1. At the bottom of this page there is a link that says Subscribe to: Posts and if people click that, they will be able to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except that link seems broken. It delivers a page of code.

      Delete
  2. K, the current "subscribe" link (at the bottom of the main page) is only for Atom feeds... For anyone not set up for those, you'll just get junk. The Atom feed link is built into the theme you (Dad) chose, and with a little work you can remove it. You should also be able to add an RSS feed link (a more common form of need aggregator). I'll look into friendlier versions of subscription, they must exist, i'm surprised Google hasn't built them in to make it incredibly simple to subscribe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a page walking you through the process of adding a "subscribe by email" function to your blog. I sent it to Dad via email, but then thought I'd share it here too in case anyone else is setting up a blog and could use this info...
      http://blogger-hints-and-tips.blogspot.ca/2011/03/follow-by-email-gadget-easy-way-to-add.html

      Delete
  3. When God changes our lives He changes our histories, He changes our family, He changes our faces, also He changes the comments peoples about us, this is our God. He is amazing. dear friends God he is faithful. we love you very much.

    ReplyDelete